When you need something notarized, you want it done as soon as possible. I provide:
- Flexible Hours. Just call, text, or send me an email. After hours appointments are available.
Phone: (904) 515-3655 Email: email@example.com
- Convenience. The notarization will be at the time and location that is convenient for you. Locations may be your home, office, coffee shop, adult living facility, or hospital.
- Peace of Mind. In addition to being commissioned by the Florida Secretary of State, I am bonded, insured, and have passed a background check.
- COVID-19 Policy. I follow CDC guidelines by wearing a mask and disinfecting my hands and pens.
- Professional and Courteous Service for a reasonable fee. Per Florida law, my fees start at $10.00 per notarization stamp plus a small mileage and convenience fee.
- Signing Agent Training: Certified through both the National Notary Association and Notary2Pro as a Mobile Signing Agent for real estate transactions.
- Experience: Listed below are some of the types of documents that I have notarized:
Durable Power of Attorney Signature Affidavits Rental Agreements Parental Consent for Travel Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Divorce Refinance loans for Real Estate
Home Mortgage Deferrals
I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of Florida, and I may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.