I value your time. Let my expertise as an experienced and knowledgeable Mobile Notary Public save you time and energy. I provide:
- Flexible Hours. Just call, text, or send me an email. After hours appointments are available.
Phone: (904) 502-2145 Email: email@example.com
- Convenience. The notarization will be at the time and location that is convenient for you. Locations may be your home, office, coffee shop, adult living facility, or hospital.
- Peace of Mind. In addition to being commissioned by the Florida Secretary of State, I am bonded, insured, and have passed a background check.
- COVID-19 Policy. I follow CDC guidelines by wearing a mask and disinfecting my hands and pens.
- Professional and Courteous Service for a reasonable fee. My fee starts at $30.00 which includes a charge per notary stamp plus a small travel and convenience fee.
- Signing Agent Training: Certified through both the National Notary Association and Notary2Pro as a Mobile Signing Agent for real estate transactions.
- Experience: Listed below are some of the types of documents that I have notarized:
Durable Power of Attorney Signature Affidavits Rental Agreements Parental Consent for Travel Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Divorce Refinance loans for Real Estate
Mortgage Loan Modifications
Real Estate Buyers and Sellers documents
Home Equity Loans
Real Estate Deeds
I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of Florida, and I may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.